Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Sunday Scoop {1-3-2016}

  One goal I have for this new year is to post on my blog at least once a week. To start off this week, I am joining in on Sunday Scoop with the Teaching Trio.  Here is the gist of my Sunday.


Today is the last day of Winter break and while I hate for it to end, I am trying to be as positive as possible.  I've been reading a new book that I'm excited to put to use called "How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk" by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish.  It is mainly meant for parents to learn how to talk to their children but the philosophy behind it is something I think all teachers could benefit from. 


Another book I am reading that I got for Christmas is "See Me" by Nicholas Sparks. I haven't gotten too far into it yet but I can already sense that when I do I won't be able to put it down.

So what is your Sunday Scoop? Go link up with Teaching Trio, here.

2 comments:

  1. So glad for Sunday Scoop!!! We are going to be instant friends, I can feel it!!! Can't wait to check out those books and my blog and TPT are on my radar for this year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reads! I'm going to check these books out too! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete